Senior Manager Deals -
Refinancing & Restructuring at PwC / AT
Franz Bucher is a Senior Manager in the Deals Refinancing & Restructuring department of PwC. He holds a masters degree in Business and Economics, as well as a Diploma in international business with several years of extensive experience in banking, finance and investment banking, workout as well as M&A in large Austrian banks and international investment banks.
Franz is fluent in English, Italian and native in German. He has a working knowledge of French.
His experience includes:
- Restructuring of non performing loans
- Management & Servicing of non performing und stressed Loan Portfolios
- Several years of experience in Real Estate with regards to structuring of real estate transactions, as well as related specialty financing and placing of the related securities
- Several years of experience of co-operation with notable hedge funds, private equity groups and special funds.
- Product expert for credit and loans in relation to structuring, servicing and work-out, as well as the regulatory management
- Significant experience in Litigation and Forensics.